ADT Command and Control
ADT Command System
ADT Command is a dynamic new panel full of features that can be specifically tailored to each customer’s needs while providing the high level of Life Safety monitoring customers have come to expect from ADT. This new solution places security first (not as an add-on) in allowing Residential, Custom Home and Small Business customers to enjoy automation in their homes and businesses.
The new panel will use ADT Control to provide seamless remote interaction with the system via a smart device, tablet or personal computer. For example, ADT will allow customers to arm and disarm remotely through a smartphone. Internet is not required for basic use of the panel but is required for app-based interactive services.
ADT Command and ADT Control together are built to suit customers who are looking for advanced security and automation in one brilliant experience.
ADT Control is the new interactive services app from ADT. ADT Control works with the new ADT Command Panels.
The new website control.adt.com and the app called ADT Control.
The ADT Control platform is replacing ADT Command Platform that has been used for the last 6 years to provide interactive services for millions of ADT Customers.
The new ADT Control platform will have nearly all the features that ADT Command has had with addition of some new exciting ones. It will continue to help residential and small business customers to control their alarm system, locks, lights, garage doors, thermostats and watch video. The only feature that might be lost is the ability to have home view where you can put your devices on a floor-plan display.
ADT Command Features
- 7″ touchscreen all-in-one
- Z-wave plus
- Panel Camera
- Bluetooth disarming when user is close to keypad (limited to one smartphone initially)
- LTE Cellular Radio with easy to swap access
- Encrypted alarm sensors for added security and increased wireless range 2.5x further
- Built in how to videos
- Dual Path Communication for easier updating new firmware (Cell required, Wi-Fi optional)
- Ability to add more than 10 wifi cameras
- 3 partitions
- Residential or Commercial use
- 128 Wireless security zones
- 232 Z-wave devices (but a max of 5 thermostats and door locks)
- 8 Secondary Keypads
- 8 Motion Viewers (eventually after future updates)
- 32 keyfobs – 8 Functions on one zone
- 96 Users
- Hybrid Version that has 200mA aux output, ethernet port, 8 hardwires zones, 2-wire smokes in zone 1, 600mA siren Output up to 2Amp, 2 trigger outputs 100mA each, and a plastic housing.
- Multi language support – English, Spanish, French
- Onscreen control of Z-wave Smart Home Devices
- 2-Way voice over cell
- Crash and Smash feature
- Imbedded Amazon Alexa Service (future update)
- Disarm snapshots can be sent to users phone
- See video on Apple Watch
- Video Package includes ability to have 8 cameras and 6000 clips before additional upgrades are needed
- Indoor Wireless Siren that can do chime like the keypad and show arm/disarm light
- Outdoor Wireless Siren coming in May
* All service in Clark County Nevada are subject to $7.00 monthly guard service fee in addition to monthly monitoring. See Clark county verified response laws for more details.