Be On The Lookout, Be Safe.
We just got back from seeing all the new security products at the International Security Conference right here in Las Vegas. If anyone has a specific security need, or would like to know more about upgrading to newer technology please call our office at (702)870-8880 and John would love to speak to you.
We are getting into the summer months and a big problem is summer programs and door to door salespeople that claim to be from your alarm company. They may also claim to be from the manufacturer, claim to be giving you a free upgrade, or claim that your alarm company has gone out of business. Please call our office if your are approached by a door knocker because we would never send anyone to your home without an appointment.
Please see the following tips:
1. Don’t invite anyone inside your home if they showed up uninvited. They may want to case your home for a potential burglary.
2. Beware of pitches promoting super deals or limited time offers. They may say the equipment is free, but you could spend much more money for multi-year monitoring contract.
3. Don’t fall for scare tactics, such as an increase in the amount of crime in your neighborhood. If you feel uncomfortable, shut the door and call the police.
4. Watch out for unlicensed contractors. Everyone working in your home needs to have proper credentials at all times.
5. Only do businesses with credible security companies. Do your homework. Get references from family and friends before you purchase.
6. Do your due diligence. We are always available for questions, no question is off limits!