Las Vegas Locks
Our locks are high quality and feature all of the latest technology on the market. If yours have not been replaced for several years or you would like to an upgrade to key-less entry give us a call. One of our professional licensed, bonded, and insured Locksmiths can re-key or replace yours with our wide-range of pick proof units. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Knowing that your new locks have been installed by a professional local locksmith will give you peace of mind that your home or business has been made ASAP (Always Safe, Always Protected).
Here are the some of the advantages to upgrading:
• When you are buying a new home, it is always best to ensure you have new keys and locks to ensure security. You never know who the previous owners gave keys to.
• If you are a landlord it is best to change them out when you have a change of tenants. It is your responsibility to ensure no one else has access to their home when they move in.
• If you have been renting out a room to a friend or temporary tenant, it is good to have them changed when they move out.
• If you have locks that are not working as they used to—maybe the key is sticking or you have to “jiggle” it to get in, it is a good time to have new ones installed. Faulty or broken units leave potential for theft or damage to your home or business
Create virtual key combinations for family members or contractors, remotely lock and unlock your doors, and set up emergency automations. Never get locked out again, even if you forget your keys. Paired with ADT Command you’re able to lock and unlock remotely from virtually anywhere in the world using your smart phone.
Leave Your Keys at Home
- Check the status of your smart door locks remotely
- Know who’s coming and going with alerts sent to your phone
- Remotely arm your system and turn on interior lights if you see someone approaching your door